Since 1936, SBC has been providing students with a unique opportunity to discover and develop their potential for ministry in the church and society. Courses are taught from an evangelical Anabaptist perspective with hands-on mission experience being central to SBC's program. Ultimately, students leave SBC changed. They have a deeper understanding of how the world needs to be reached for Jesus Christ and they have the desire and resources to impact people in their ministries and careers.
SBC is an evangelical Anabaptist college equipping servant leaders for Church ministries.
We accomplish this mission through:
- Biblical education that is practical, analytical, relational, and creative.
- Intensive faith and life formation within a discipleship community.
- Developing and discerning ministry skills with a missional focus.
- Relevant biblical and ministry training for congregations.
- Strategic partnerships in education and church ministry.
The core values that guide all we do are:
- The Bible is the Foundation for Learning
- Community is the Context for Learning
- Discipleship is the Process of Learning
- Mission is the Purpose of Learning
SBC Annual Report 2011-12
Click the image below to view the 2011-12 Annual Report