Partners of SBC
When students come to study at SBC they are challenged to grow inChristian character. Classes, as well as campus life, are designed topromote faith formation and healthy relationships. Our goal is tograduate students who are grounded in the best of evangelicalAnabaptist thinking and have developed quality skills for life andministry. We aim to produce mission-minded people who demonstrate alove for the church and compassion for the world.
Many businesses and individuals have participated in the PartnerProgram since it was begun in 1993. Over the years they have seen theircontributions as a vital part of the ministry of SBC.
Partnership with SBC gives you the opportunity to...
- Experience the joy of giving toward the training of servant leaders for our churches and communities.
- Provide spiritual, moral, and regular financial support.
- Ensure that SBC remains a healthy and vibrant post-secondary educational Bible College.
- Join with other partners in various events thoughout the year.
How you can Partner with SBC...
- By giving an annual gift for three years or more.
- By giving your time as a volunteer.
- By praying regularly for the ministry of SBC.
Designated Giving Policy
Gifts designated to a project or ministry will be used for that project or ministry with the understanding that funds may be used for other similar purposes if the project of ministry is fully funded or cannot be carried out for any reason.